Serving American Industry for Over 60 Years!
Who We Are
Since its inception in 1961, TIFCO Industries has been one of America's leading suppliers of American-made maintenance and repair products.
TIFCO supports American jobs and the American economy by buying products from American manufacturers and suppliers and distributing them through our team of National Sales Representatives. We maintain a 98% fill rate on all of our stock products.
We stock and provide over 45,000 quality products that include hydraulic hose and fittings, fasteners, chemicals, mechanical cutting tools, shop supplies, welding alloys, automotive supplies, electrical products, and safety products, to an unlimited MRO market that includes Industrial, Construction, Manufacturing, Mining, Oil Field, Automotive, Government, and Institutional accounts. TIFCO also provides unique, proprietary product lines for our sales representatives to sell.
We give our sales representatives the tools and the product line to become as successful as they want to be!
TIFCO's experienced, professional internal sales support staff is in place to support our sales representatives so they can sell and earn as much as possible.
An EEO/AA Employer
Position Available: Industrial Sales Representative
Years of Experience: 1+ to 2 Years
We currently have a tremendous opportunity for Sales Representatives who are self motivated, career oriented, and seek to achieve a high level of success that will bring first year earnings potential of over $50,000 annually with future potential earnings of over $100,000.
Our Top Performers Earn Over $100,000 Annually!
If you are experienced selling fasteners, hydraulics, cutting tools, automotive, welding products, plumbing, shop supplies, uniforms or safety products, send us your resume today. You are what we are looking for. We offer 24-month career support, a generous commission program, plus a benefits package, including 401K and medical/dental insurance.
- Get away from a boring desk job
- Support American business and facilitate the growing American economy
- You control your time, your accounts, and your customer relationships
- You make the income you choose to make
- Call on new and existing accounts in your area
- Demonstrate exciting new maintenance and repair products
- Provide vendor managed inventory services
- Build long-term customer relationships
- Success can lead to Sales Management
- Experience and/or education in Industrial Sales background is a plus
- Eager to learn about new products and selling techniques and apply these to your sales career
- Independent and self-motivated
- Make cold calls, and manage your time and existing accounts
- High achievement drive, desire to succeed, good communication skills
- Develop your own leads as well as work with ours
- Proven track record of success ability to demonstrate innovative products
- Ability to build long-term customer relationships that give you repeat business
- Good driving record and reliable transportation
- Mechanical background a plus
- Military logistics background a plus
TIFCO Sales Team Support
TIFCO offers continual Advanced Training Classes to help increase your product knowledge, which allows you to grow your sales and income.
- TIFCO offers medical, dental, and vision insurance
- TIFCO subsidizes over a million dollars annually, in order to provide affordable medical insurance and peace of mind for you and your family
- You are eligible for insurance coverage at the first of the month after 2 months of employment
- These insurance plans can be paid with pre-tax dollars via TIFCO’s flexible benefit plan
- TIFCO also offers optional annual Accidental Death & Dismemberment Life Insurance and Term Life Insurance
- In-field sales training by manager and/or trainer
- Regular sales meetings
- Vendor product fairs
- Product demonstration videos
- New account presentation tools
- TIFCO Training Handbook with Integrity Sales Training
- TIFCO’s industry leading iPad platform allows our Sales Team to access all sales tools, demonstration videos, Customer information and order entry functionality while out in the field.
COMPANY BENEFITS (401K PLAN)
- TIFCO matches 25% of the first 6% of your annual contribution
- 401(K) contributions are pre-tax dollars
- Eligibility is first of year after 6 months of employment
- Over 20 different investment options, see plan documents for complete details
TIFCO's Annual Sales Recognition Banquet
Earn an invitation with your spouse to TIFCO's annual Sales Recognition Banquet when you achieve certain sales volume thresholds & milestones. TIFCO believes in rewarding the success of its sales team.
TIFCO Annual Sales Contest Trip
Sales Contest Trip (Bahamas)
Sales Contest Trip (Hawaii)
Previous Annual Sales Contests & Trips
- 2022 - Sandestin
- 2021 - Lake Tahoe
- 2020 - Orlando
- 2019 - Cancelled Due to Pandemic
- 2018 - Bahamas
- 2017 - Jamaica
- 2016 - Caribbean Cruise
- 2015 – Maui
- 2014 - Charleston
- 2013 - San Diego
- 2012 - Lake Tahoe
- 2011 - Costa Rica
- 2010 - Caribbean Cruise
- 2009 - Grand Cayman
- 2008 - Dominican Republic
- 2007 - Alaskan Cruise
- 2006 - Hawaiian Cruise
- 2005 - Playa Del Carmen
- 2004 - Los Cabos
- 2003 - Aruba
- 2002 - Alaskan Cruise
- 2001 - Puerto Vallarta
- 2000 - Bahamas
- 1999 – Maui
- 1998 - Cayman Islands
- 1997 - Puerto Vallarta
- 1996 - Sedona
- 1995 – Maui
Please Send Resume to: email@example.com
An EEO / AA Employer (No recruiters Please)
- TIFCO Industries
- P.O. Box 40277
- Houston, Texas 77240-0277
- Phone: (281) 571-6000
- Hours: 8:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. M-F (CST)
- Fax Resume to: (800) 535-4619